|■||Symposia are consist of symposist who are assigned by organizers.
|■||Presentation style of free papers is oral and poster presentation.|
1. Requirements for presenter
- To submit an abstract for Oral & Poster Presentation, BSJ membership is required.
- If your affiliation is in Japan and you are not a member of BSJ, please complete to register to be a BSJ member via BSJ website beforehand.
- If your affiliation is outside Japan and you are not a member of BSJ, you can submit an abstract. In this case, registration fee is charged at Member rates.
- Members of the Physical Society of Japan, the Biophysical Society of Australia, or the Japanese Society of Microscopy can submit abstracts as same condition as BSJ members.
For the submission of an abstract for symposium, BSJ membership is not required.
Symposium speakers can also submit an abstract for oral & poster Presentation.
2. Online submission
Please submit your abstract via “Online Registration” of this website.
Presentation style of free papers is oral and poster presentation
Please note it would expect the online system not to work smoothly just before the deadline because of heavy access traffic.
Required items to complete your abstract submission:
All authors' affiliations
Title (up to 138 one-byte letters, including spaces)
Abstract body (up to 780 one-byte letters, including spaces)
Category (list of categories is available here; choose "00. Symposium" if submitting symposium abstract)
3. Confirmation Mail
Confirmation mail will be sent automatically to the registered e-mail address after you have completed registration.
If you have not received a confirmation mail within a few minutes, please contact the support desk. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Confirm /Edit / Withdrawal of submitted abstracts
You may confirm, edit or withdraw your abstract during the submission period as many times as you need. But you cannot do so after the submission period is closed.
5. Guidance for symposium & oral Presentations
Please bring a laptop with you for your presentation. A projector is equipped in each lecture room. Please prepare your slides in English and give your presentation in English. Further information will be released later.
6. Guidance for poster presentations
A poster must be written in English.
Posters will be replaced every day for the next poster presentations.
Further information will be released later.
Registration and Abstract submission support desk
Nakanishi Printing Company, Kyoto head office
Tel: 075-415-3661 Fax: 075-415-3662