We invite submission of papers for oral and poster presentations for the10th International Peptide Symposium.
Abstract Submission Deadline (for oral presentation): July 31, 2018, 2:00pm JST Closed
|Abstract Submission Deadline (for poster presentation):
September 10, 2018, 11:00am JST
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: Late September
- Submissions must be completed by online submission system.
- Applicants can be a presenter for only one paper.
To be a co-author for other papers is possible.
- Registration is required before abstract submission.
Go to "Registration" page.
- Please create a new account before submission. With this account, you can log in to the system and enter "Abstract Submission" pages to start submission.
- Applicants for the Young Investigator Oral Presentations must be postdoctoral researchers/students (32 years old or below) as of December 3, 2018.
- Applicants for the Poster Award must be at the age of 35 or below as of December 3, 2018.
Abstracts can be submitted for an oral presentation or poster presentation.
Please select two categories for your submission.
- Novel synthetic methodology
- Advances in protein synthesis
- Structurally constrained peptides
- Chemical biology and bioimaging
- Peptides in diseases
- Peptides in the brain and CNS
- Peptides in biosignaling
- Therapeutic design
- Cell-penetrating peptides and drug delivery
- Peptide biomaterials and nanotechnology
- Peptide-membrane interaction
- Peptide biophysics and analytical methods
- Frontier of industrial applications Only for Poster Presentation.
Once abstract submission is completed, you will receive an automatically-generated confirmation email titled :
Subject:10th IPS: Thank you for submitting your abstract.
If you do not receive a confirmation email within a few minutes, please log in to the system again and check if the abstract has been submitted successfully. If you need any assistance, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract body must be less than 250 words, or 170 words if a table or a figure is included.
- Only one image (table or figure) can be included at the bottom of the body.
- Acceptable file formats for the image are JPEG (.jpg) and GIF (.gif), within 3 MB in size.
- The image may be reduced and printed in grayscale.
View/Edit Submitted Abstracts
You can view and edit your abstract during the submission period.
Please take special attention when you enter Greek alphabet, italic, superscript, subscript and mathematical expression.
Withdrawal of Submitted Abstracts
You can withdraw your abstract during the submission period.
Withdrawal of submitted abstracts cannot be made once the submission period has been closed.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be sent by the end of September. The International Program Committee reserves the right to reject any abstract it considers
- Abstracts that are not selected for the oral presentation will be considered for the poster presentation.
- Abstracts that are not selected for the young investigator oral presentations will be considered for the poster presentations and the Poster Award.